Monday, May 21, 2007

MY SOCCER CHAMPS


Melanie loves being the goal keeper.



Liam wanted everyone to see this picture because he is in the lead and is getting ready to score a goal.
Liam made 7 goal during this game. He would have made more, but one of the kids on his team decided to play goal keeper and blocked some of his goals.





5 comments:

Laura said...

Very cute! Miss you guys.

Sara Hamlin said...

What cute Pictures. I think that your kids are adorable.

Lyndi said...

i need more info and pictures......love you and miss you!

Jamie said...

I love these pix! Jill told me you guys have been sick--I'm so sorry! That virus has gone around my whole ward, and Sara's whole ward in Michigan, and even my friend in Arkansas had it! YUCK! Luckily it's only contagious for about 40 hours. Hope you're all better soon (it took my guts about 2 weeks to get normal again--so glad my kids didn't catch it!)

Natalie Mayberry said...

liam is going to be a good looking boy and so is everyone (well Melanie and maeby are going to be good looking girls!!!!!) by the way I play soccer too so if i see you guys soon maybe i can play a little soccer with Melanie and Liam. love,
Natalie