Anne, this may embarass you but everytime I see a picture of you I can't believe how beautiful you are. I have some pictures of you and the kids at my desk and people always comment on how gorgeous you are. I always let them know that the inside matches the outside. :-)
I agree with your mom, Audrey! You are a lovely woman, and your kids are so cute, too! I love that big grin on Maeby toward the end...she looks a lot like I remember Willy, but also like you and like Spencer, all rolled into one little cutie! Love and miss you!
Audrey, Just crusin' the blogs and wanted to let you know how much I appreciate you and what a great mom you are. I remember the soccer days and what a sacrifice it was. Your home looks beautiful. What adifference a little green makes. Love Auntie M
4 comments:
Anne, this may embarass you but everytime I see a picture of you I can't believe how beautiful you are. I have some pictures of you and the kids at my desk and people always comment on how gorgeous you are. I always let them know that the inside matches the outside. :-)
I agree with your mom, Audrey! You are a lovely woman, and your kids are so cute, too! I love that big grin on Maeby toward the end...she looks a lot like I remember Willy, but also like you and like Spencer, all rolled into one little cutie! Love and miss you!
Yep- your gorgeous allright! Maeby just cracks me up! I had so much fun with her the other day!
Audrey, Just crusin' the blogs and wanted to let you know how much I appreciate you and what a great mom you are. I remember the soccer days and what a sacrifice it was. Your home looks beautiful. What adifference a little green makes. Love Auntie M
Post a Comment