Saturday, February 9, 2008

Uncle Jeff's Funeral Feb 2008


Grandma, Jeff and Grandpa.
My favorite uncle died at the age of 40 after having a hip replacement. It breaks my heart that I didn't get to see him before he passed away. We were planning on visiting him this summer to show him our new addition to the family (little Maeby). I am sad that he never got to see her. He was so much fun to hang out with and the kids loved him. I will miss him dearly but I know that someday I will see him again.
Jeff at age 14
Jeff at age 5
Me with my sweet Liam and hungry Spencer

Me with my mom and brother. Sorry Mom that your eyes are closed but it was the only picture I had with all three of us. I had already changed clothes for the long drive home. 

My cousin Jason with his wife and their two cute kids.

Me with my cousin Jess. I grew up with Jess and Jason. For some time we lived in the same house and they were like brothers to me. I have not seen them in 14 years.

Liam and Melanie putting flowers on Jeff's coffin.

Liam jumping to dad

My beautiful Mom and best friend Cindy. She has been there so much for me the past 2 years and I have been so grateful for her.

This is my mom's sister Laura with her husband and three children Matt, Stacey and Dan.

Melanie painting Autumn's toes.
My mom's brother Scott with his wife and son Marcus. They also have a beautiful daughter that I didn't get a picture of.

Maeby watching Bozz. 

My Aunt Carol playing Kung Fu with Spencer

I would like everyone to meet Autumn my niece. This was the first time that I saw her. She is such a sweetie. She followed Melanie around and did everything she did. My brother and his wife are expecting another girl in the beginning of Sept.



No comments: