Audrey, I am so glad to see you back in the blogosphere! All of these photos are so great and we have really missed you!
I am really not a phone person (mostly because of my kids)and letters can be a challenge, too, so I have found that, at least while my kids are little, it's just easier to blog. You can do it whenever you find a quiet minute, and you dont' have to tell the same stories to five different people--you can just say "Check the blog!" So of course I am now closest to my blogging friends, and I am glad you're one of them! ;)
3 comments:
Glad I got to talk to you today! It has been too long! Let's plan our trip to see each other soon!
Audrey, I am so glad to see you back in the blogosphere! All of these photos are so great and we have really missed you!
I am really not a phone person (mostly because of my kids)and letters can be a challenge, too, so I have found that, at least while my kids are little, it's just easier to blog. You can do it whenever you find a quiet minute, and you dont' have to tell the same stories to five different people--you can just say "Check the blog!" So of course I am now closest to my blogging friends, and I am glad you're one of them! ;)
Cute pics of Mel bobing for her apple! I love water pics!
Post a Comment