Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Everybody was Kung Fu Fighting!

EEEEYYAAAAAAAA!
You dare to challenge me?!

EYA!

OWWWWWAH - The Golden Dragon will now destroy you!

She blinds her enemies with pure cuteness.
As a master of Kung Fu, I can hover like this all day...


4 comments:

David and Jenny said...

Cute...looks like you guys had fun! I wanted to see you doing your kung fu kicks.

The Gooding Family said...

Hello Ann!

I saw your blog link on Kristy's blog and it was fun seeing your family. It has been so long since we've seen you! Your kids are adorable, wow.

What is taking you to Australia?

We have a private blog~if you're interested in an invitation, email me so I can invite you.

wendygooding@gmail.com

Dana and Rodney said...

The kids look so cute! I love the kung fu fighting poses!! Hope all is going well, wish we could make the trip to see the baptism! I don't know if you guys ever check my blog, I know I dont' update too often but I did go private and I don't have your e-mail to invite you, shoot me an e-mail if you would like to see :) dana.drews@yahoo.com Love you guys!

1D! said...

Hey aunt Audrey,

I love the kung-fu fighting thing!

It was awsome.


love,
Ally