I wish you could come down or we could come up to say good bye. We are really going to miss you guys
Where is Rincon ending up? And when can I come help you guys out with packing and stuff? And when, exactly, in April are you heading down under?
Rincon is at Lyndi's. Will is in Australia for a month. He will be back March 21st. We take off March 30th. You can come see us anytime.
He's in good hands!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I wish you could come down or we could come up to say good bye. We are really going to miss you guys
Where is Rincon ending up? And when can I come help you guys out with packing and stuff? And when, exactly, in April are you heading down under?
Rincon is at Lyndi's. Will is in Australia for a month. He will be back March 21st. We take off March 30th. You can come see us anytime.
He's in good hands!
Post a Comment