| Riding shotgun. |
| The main street there in Echuca near the port area |
| Maeby was happy as can be to be riding on the very top of the stage coach. |
| These guys were almost too cool to take a stage coach ride. |
| As you know, Melanie absolutely adores horses, this is such a cute picture of her. Don't know what he meant, but Willy said these ones made him kind of thirsty... |
| The next bunch jumping on for a ride. |
| Look at that sucker...no I mean the big freakin' 150 lb one in the window. |
2 comments:
Thanks for posting:D I really love hearing about your adventures. You are making me want to take a trip to Aussie land. Hugs to everyone.
I love how Liam is a carbon copy of Willy and Mel is one of you. You guys are so cute. Spencer and Maeby are the perfect mix of you both. We so do love all the pictures.
Post a Comment