Monday, October 12, 2009

Maeby

Maeby took her hair out of her braids and thought she look great with crazy hair. She asked me to take pictures of her crazy hair so she could see herself. Every time I took a picture she had to look at it and laugh.






Maeby the purple nose Reindeer


The kids love making home-made pizza...especially Maeby because she gets to play with some of the left over dough. This is what happened when I turned my back to get the pizza out of the oven. She decided to sprinkle her pizza with some flour...Yummy!

Finger lick'n good!

Maeby fell asleep on the way home from church, walked in the house and crashed again on the chair.

Maeby taking a nap on the couch...I wish I was.


1 comment:

Jamie said...

Super Cute! Maebs looks like a girl Cody to me...can't wait til you guys come back and have homemade pizza night with us! Tonite it's turkey enchiladas, tho! HUGS!