These kids have grown so much it's going to be crazy seeing them again! Those are some great pics! By the time you get home I will be a pro and can cut all their hair! Plus color yours Audrey! Aren't you excited?!
AUDREY!!!! Happy birthday! I have been thinking of you all day, but didn't get to blog you a wish. I hope it was a good one (since it's over now in Oz). Can't wait to see you again!
AUDREY! I have been trying to call you guys all week. PLease tell Willy I've been trying--we love you guys and want to talk! Maybe another Skype call...???
3 comments:
These kids have grown so much it's going to be crazy seeing them again! Those are some great pics! By the time you get home I will be a pro and can cut all their hair! Plus color yours Audrey! Aren't you excited?!
AUDREY!!!! Happy birthday! I have been thinking of you all day, but didn't get to blog you a wish. I hope it was a good one (since it's over now in Oz). Can't wait to see you again!
AUDREY! I have been trying to call you guys all week. PLease tell Willy I've been trying--we love you guys and want to talk! Maybe another Skype call...???
Post a Comment