I feel the same as Brent! I miss you so much, pintobean! We watched a video of you when Uncle Rich came to see you in Phoenix when you were 2 weeks old--SO CUTE! We were thinking of you all day and can't wait to see you in 3 weeks! YAY! We'll celebrate then, ok? Your Montana cousins love and miss you!
4 comments:
Spencer! I hope you had a great birthday. I cannot believe you're seven! You're growing too quickly. Please slow down.
I feel the same as Brent! I miss you so much, pintobean! We watched a video of you when Uncle Rich came to see you in Phoenix when you were 2 weeks old--SO CUTE! We were thinking of you all day and can't wait to see you in 3 weeks! YAY! We'll celebrate then, ok? Your Montana cousins love and miss you!
I miss you sooooooooo mutch!Ican't wait to see you in utah!ps.this is Addie.
oh,and HAPPY BIRTH DAY SPENCER!
Post a Comment