Sunday, September 2, 2007

It is always fun to watch Will clean up anything that smells.

Maeby was playing under the kitchen table when her diaper exploded. She was having a great time playing in it and squishing it between her fingers. I had to clean up Maeby so Willy got stuck with cleaning the tile. If you know Willy, he has a hard time cleaning up anything that smells without vomiting. Every time he got near it he would start to gag. This is what I saw after I got Maeby out of the tub.




6 comments:

Lyndi said...

That's my boy!!! The gag specialist. Hey, Wal, I love you. Thanks for cleaning that mess up. You know moms have to do it on a daily basis, 2 or 3 times even, It is really nice when someone else can do it. love you mom

Jamie said...

What!?! Will cleaned up POOP!?! Ah, yeah...you must be my brother if gross smells make you barf. I am a master at chnging poops with my shirt (which always smells good) over my nose. We reeeeeally miss you guys! Thanks for posting, Audrey--I know it's a pain in the butt, but we love 2C what UR doing cuz we luv U!!!! XOXOXO-Melins

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious!

Jill Petersen said...

Come on! It can't be that bad! Suck it up Willis!

Aim said...

Will,
your a wimp... you just gotta suck it up and get down and dirty with that kinda stuff. maybe my gag reflex has been put to the test way to much growing up when i had to pick up dog poop and all that crap related to a dog... anyway, i think my Sammy had an explosive diaper in that exact same spot. anyway, i love ya guys and hope things are well.

Matt

Unknown said...

LOL! Perhaps you and Willy can start a business selling these masks to dads who can gut a deer but cannot look at their kids poop! Love ya, Mom (Cindy)