Tuesday, September 11, 2007



Untitled from Audrey Post on Vimeo.

14 comments:

michaeledrews said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura said...

We can't view the clip...Why is it private?

Audrey said...

Hey Laura try it know and see if it works. I think I fixed it.

Laura said...

Still coming up private. Love you.

michaeledrews said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hey I can finally see it! that is SO cute! She's a soccer star!

michaeledrews said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill Petersen said...

I bet she could do that all day long! In her mind she probably thinks "I can get it! Just a few more tries!"

Lyndi said...

How about an update?!? Miss you!

Jamie said...

Audrey! We miss you out here in the blogosphere! How was Maeby's birthday? Hope she liked her present form us! :)We love you and hope you're doing okay. I wish I were closer because I knwo Will is gone this week and that's always tough. I was telling Rich that I worried about you and I am sorry I didn't call you yesterday.

You're in our prayers...we love you!

Jill Petersen said...

I just tagged you to answer 6 facts about yourself!

AuntieM said...

What's up in Postieville? Hope you are feeling better and we would love to see pix ofthe kidaroos and to know how you are doing. Tons of Love, Auntie M

Lyndi said...

Just wanted to say I hope you had a wonderful, loving, happy, thoughtful and Merry Christmas. We love you and miss you. I know you probably won't read this, since you are down on blogs and bloggers, but just in case, I love you! MOm

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.