I was trying to get a picture of Melanie. Usually the only way I can get a picture of her is if she doesn't know I am taking one.
Liam has been begging us to take him to the skate park. I have been scared to take him because there are so many older kids that are all over the place. We finally gave in and let him take his scooter; maybe we will let him take his bike next time.
I bet all of the kids got a kick out of seeing an old man doing tricks at the skate park.
Everyone seems to just adore their baby sister! I love how they play so sweet with her!
I bet Wil had a hay day with Liam. I am sure Liam was happy to get to do that since he's been begging you. It looks a little scary but hey, he has Willy for a dad so you have no choice right?!
The kids are so adorable. I am sure going to miss you guys (not like I get to see you much but at least in the States there's hope)
Seeing Willie on the skateboard reminded me of this "It's all fun and games till someone loses an eye" Wait......that would be Anne (Audrey) with the rake!
Willie, you look so comfortable on that board. Liam, you look awesome too. Looking forward to hearing about your adventure to Auziville. Hugs, Auntie M.
Hey Wal, do you have an address or phone number for Meeky? I wanted to tell him how much I love him, esp. after reading his blog. I couldn't leave a comment...Did you love the skate park? Our kids sure do. Abby got a "Rip Stick" for her birthday (that is what she wanted, yeah, she's a jock) and she can ride it. she is trying to "Ollie" on her board all the time.....we did get her knee and elbow pads. Hpoefully we'll have NO E.R. visits! Hey, are you guys coming over? Call me, K? Mom
5 comments:
lol! We are old now, aren't we?
Everyone seems to just adore their baby sister! I love how they play so sweet with her!
I bet Wil had a hay day with Liam. I am sure Liam was happy to get to do that since he's been begging you. It looks a little scary but hey, he has Willy for a dad so you have no choice right?!
The kids are so adorable. I am sure going to miss you guys (not like I get to see you much but at least in the States there's hope)
Seeing Willie on the skateboard reminded me of this "It's all fun and games till someone loses an eye" Wait......that would be Anne (Audrey) with the rake!
Willie, you look so comfortable on that board. Liam, you look awesome too. Looking forward to hearing about your adventure to Auziville. Hugs, Auntie M.
Hey Wal,
do you have an address or phone number for Meeky? I wanted to tell him how much I love him, esp. after reading his blog. I couldn't leave a comment...Did you love the skate park? Our kids sure do. Abby got a "Rip Stick" for her birthday (that is what she wanted, yeah, she's a jock) and she can ride it. she is trying to "Ollie" on her board all the time.....we did get her knee and elbow pads. Hpoefully we'll have NO E.R. visits! Hey, are you guys coming over? Call me, K? Mom
Post a Comment