Looks like Spence has a lady friend! What goof balls! I love 5 yr olds! They are at such a fun age to be silly, make you laugh, and they finally realize what it means to actually have friends.
I love your family picture! Can I have one? When are you guys coming up to Washington? We will take care of Rincon for you, if you haven't found someone. He is a good dog, and he would love the dog parks here.
Hey... I don't know if you remember me or not... This is Kimberly Bettes/Pittman. It looks like you are staying pretty busy being a mother of 4. How fun!!!!
I loved looking at your pictures and seeing your family. :) Kim
Hey guys! We are loving your pix. Will, hope you had a Happy Birthday! Do you guys know when you're leaving for Australia? We really want to get together before you go, so let us know! We hope Liam will be here for his baptism--that would be AWESOME! XOXOXO form Montana!
5 comments:
Looks like Spence has a lady friend! What goof balls! I love 5 yr olds! They are at such a fun age to be silly, make you laugh, and they finally realize what it means to actually have friends.
correction: 4 yr olds! Same thing really though!
I love your family picture! Can I have one? When are you guys coming up to Washington? We will take care of Rincon for you, if you haven't found someone. He is a good dog, and he would love the dog parks here.
Hey... I don't know if you remember me or not... This is Kimberly Bettes/Pittman. It looks like you are staying pretty busy being a mother of 4. How fun!!!!
I loved looking at your pictures and seeing your family.
:) Kim
Hey guys! We are loving your pix. Will, hope you had a Happy Birthday! Do you guys know when you're leaving for Australia? We really want to get together before you go, so let us know! We hope Liam will be here for his baptism--that would be AWESOME! XOXOXO form Montana!
Post a Comment