Wednesday, July 11, 2007

PRIMARY PARADE

The primary kids had fun decorating their bikes and scooters and rode them behind the firetruck around the park.

Maeby is definitely another Liam. She loves to be thrown in the air.



Mommy is sexy. (This is what Melanie typed.) While I was doing my blog, Spencer woke up needing to use the bathroom and when I came back this was typed under my picture. 

Audrey giving Liam and Maeby a ride.



Daddy helping Liam decorate his bike. Liam had the best decorated bike at the parade. After Liam was done some of his friends asked Liam to decorate their bikes. I think Liam used an entire roll of tape. Everyone knows how much Liam likes tape.

This is Spencer trying to walk around holding tape on his knees.

Pull my finger. I dare you.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you guys are so cute.I miss and love you guys.

TINNY said...

willy is such a tard.

Jamie said...

WHAT FUN!! Thanks for sharing these, Audrey! I kknow you hate writing at the computer, but the pictures are great and it's nice to see the kids growing and having fun. WE love and miss you guys! Come see us soon!

Lyndi said...

the kids look greae, especially the sexy mommy one, Love you guys!@!

Anonymous said...

You guys are all so cute. I can't wait to see you again. Anne (Audrey to those of you who don't know her REAL name) you are so beautiful.....inside and out. Of all the things I have made, you are the best.

Love, Mom