Sunday, July 22, 2007

This is what happens when...

Michael Gregg is watching the kids and Liam has an idea.
Liam got mud by his eye, so he tried to hose it off. He sprayed himself in the face and the water went up his nose and in his mouth. I'm sure you can imagine what happened after that.


Michael was watching the kids while Anna was getting ready and I was picking Mel up from her last day at school. LIAM HAD AN IDEA. He decided that he wanted to build a dam. So Liam took all the kids outside (after we had just got them dressed for the day) and turned on the hose and built a dam. Melanie was so excited when we got back from school that she painted herself with mud. I didn't get a picture but she had mud up to her elbow's and knee's. The best part was when Anna and I got to hose off Spencer and Markus. I told Spencer that he was going to be in trouble if ran away. He ran away as fast as he could yelling "I'll go in time out, I'll go in time out."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget, that was Michael Gregg watching the kids. HE probably thought that it was a good idea. Hey, isn't getting good and muddy one of the perks of being a kid anyway?

Lyndi said...

Yeah!!Liam ! That was a good idea...dams are fun to make. It is fun to make one and the poke holes in it and see how fast the water goes through it. I love playing in the mud....gardening is the adult form of playing in the mud. I love you guys!!!