





Our neighbors are
awesome. They always have the funnest toys. They invited our kids over for the day to play on the water slide. LIAM IS CRAZY. He is always scaring our neighbor by the things he does. This time he was jumping in the air as high as he could and spinning in a circle. My neighbor (Angie) only has girls and is not use to having kids over that is as daring as Liam. One time we caught Liam standing on top of the playhouse and getting ready to jump off with the swing under his butt. I had to yell across the yard for him to stop and then I found out that he does it all the time. Angie said that her girls are always yelling
"No Liam that is dangerous." I decided not to ask her what he does. It is better that I don't know, so that I am not in a constant panic attack.
2 comments:
You know, that Liam is a clone of his father, don't you?? I can't tell you how many times Willy made my heart stop!!! Lisa was that way too, totally fearless! Love ya!!
Jack is totally that way! He jumps off of anything!
Post a Comment