The Woodfords alpaca had a baby, so we went out after church to their farm to see it. It was just a few hours old.
The mama just kept following us around really closely making this strange "meeeeeeeeeh" sound over and over. Kind of strange, they had like 3 lips and their eyes were kooky too. Really a weird animal.
Mel loves animals, especially babies
It seemed pretty calm with all the kids around it petting it, but the mama was pretty concerned.
It was a lovely day, but the sun was blazing down on us so we all had out hats on. We keep a set of wide brimmed hats in the car all the time just in case we go somewhere because the sun is so intense.
That is such a strange animal, I agree! I havent been on any blogs for some time, but scanning your photos I can tell you have been doing lots of fun things there! On to read your posts, now:)
1 comment:
That is such a strange animal, I agree! I havent been on any blogs for some time, but scanning your photos I can tell you have been doing lots of fun things there! On to read your posts, now:)
Post a Comment