| This is one of the beaches at Torquay (pronounced tor-key), I think it was called South Beach, but I don't really remember. It was our first official stop along the Great Ocean Road. |
| The wind really picked up while we were there, Mel had to hold her hair out of her face so we could get a photo. |
| Here it is, the Split Point Light House |
| Mom and the kids at the base, and yes the wind was still blowing. Thank goodness for the wind, it helped to trim down the flys. |
| More lookouts hiking down around Split Point. |
| Looking up from down by the cliff look outs. |
| Maeby was not too happy about the wind, she could not keep her hair out of her face unless she was looking toward the wind. |
| Not too far down the road, they had this memorial gateway. It was really neat. |
5 comments:
What an amazing trip! So glad you posted pics so I can live vicariously through you!
Beautiful pictures!
I love the boat incorporated into the playground. That is awesome!
Those pictures are beautiful!!! We'll have to go to Australia! You are making it very appealing!
:)
I seams that you are continuing to have a great adventure while you are in Australia. Love the stories and the pictures. Every one has grown so much. I miss you guys. Scott comes home March 31st. WE can hardly wait. Hugs!
I appreciate your PO very much the picture with the article. Continues to refuel!!
Post a Comment