Here are some of the pictures from this years footy season.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I am assuming that "footy" means football in English. Audrey, I think you are forgetting that you are American. We are an English only country. "Aussie" doesn't count. :)IF you want people to understand your posts, you better remember! Although your pictures are worth a thousand words, and those translate to any language! I love to see how your kids are growing and how much fun your adventure is.
2 comments:
I am assuming that "footy" means football in English. Audrey, I think you are forgetting that you are American. We are an English only country. "Aussie" doesn't count. :)IF you want people to understand your posts, you better remember! Although your pictures are worth a thousand words, and those translate to any language! I love to see how your kids are growing and how much fun your adventure is.
When you guys get back you'll have to teach me how to play. Love and miss you guys.
Post a Comment