| Maeby exploring the area off the trail. |
| She found a walking stick, now she's ready for our walk. |
| Spence has his stick too. |
| Walking is a little too low-key for Liam, he likes to spice things up a bit. |
| Maeby exploring the area off the trail. |
| She found a walking stick, now she's ready for our walk. |
| Spence has his stick too. |
| Walking is a little too low-key for Liam, he likes to spice things up a bit. |
3 comments:
Audrey how is your back healing? Hope all is well. Love you guys.
Always such beautiful pictures! The people and the scenery:) And I'm impressed you are keeping your blog up to date...I'm needing to do more with mine...
I don't know about up to date, it is a year behind.LOL
Post a Comment