Thursday, June 18, 2009

Bonfire at the Woodfords

After the father and son campout, the boys meet us girls at the Woodford's for some horseback riding, bonfire with a delicious lamb, and a horse poo fight.
This was no ordinary bonfire, it was more like a wildfire.




Spencer sitting on Millie.

Penny trying to save her cat from Liam.
Isn't that the cutest thing ever?


Melanie riding Millie an Australian Brumbie. They bought her as wild horse when she was young from Northern Queensland.


Jane taking Maeby and Spencer for carriage ride.


The boys brushing down the pony after their ride.

Liam preparing for a launch of horse poo...Willy wants me to say "Horse Shit" but I'm not going to.
Spencer says "Mine's bigger"




Liam sure looks like he having fun.


Bye now, thanks for coming.

2 comments:

Jill Petersen said...

Your comments always crack me up! That is a beautiful black horse. Mel and Maeby look super happy. The pictures of Maeby with her shy look and hat are adorable!

Sorry I didn't get back with you- Now your in bed for the night! I will try again later in the afternoon.

David and Jenny said...

Well I for one am sure glad you didn't say "horse shit," that would be completely innappropriate for young readers...lol!