I wish I could see pics of the inside! Maybe there's a place I could have looked on the sight but I couldn't find it. I like the way it looks! I'm excited for you. You got one away from the water, I know you wanted that.
Willy forgot to take his camera. He will pay when he gets home. I wish I could see what the inside looks like too. I will take pictures at post them when I get there. It was hard wood floors and carpet in the four bedroom.
4 comments:
Not too shabby! It's got a pool...woo hoo!
You guys are SO close to the water. I'm excited for you guys.
No Pool. It's the only one without a pool. I didn't want one because of the kids.
I wish I could see pics of the inside! Maybe there's a place I could have looked on the sight but I couldn't find it. I like the way it looks! I'm excited for you. You got one away from the water, I know you wanted that.
Willy forgot to take his camera. He will pay when he gets home. I wish I could see what the inside looks like too. I will take pictures at post them when I get there. It was hard wood floors and carpet in the four bedroom.
Post a Comment