Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Linley Park - April 2009

Feeding the baby cow


This cockatoo was pretty friendly, until you put your fingers near the cage. Will learned the hard way that cockatoos like to bite, and bite hard. Maeby was really interested in the bird but Will had to constantly keep her fingers away or it might have nipped off the tips.

Maeby was loving all the animals, especially the "my little pony"


Melanie loves her horses

Maeby found a wagon to haul around her water bottle.
Spencer holding the little wombat


How cute



Maeby playing "this little piggy" with the wombat

feeding the little emu looking thing

For those of you who think kangaroos are cute cuddling little guys, check out what they are really packing.

Feeding the kangaroos.


You tawkinna me? eh?

 Oh look, I found Bambi
Liam tried to feed this deer, and it snagged his little food can and took off. Liam was chasing it around yelling "Hey! Give that back!" It was freaking hilarious.



Spencer and Liam were feeding guinea pigs, Maeby lost interest the second the one she was holding started to move, it freaked her out.

5 comments:

Jill Petersen said...

O my gosh! I bet the kids are just in heaven! Especially Mel. LOVE the Wombat pictures. I would love to meet new animals. That is so cool! How funny that Liam was yelling for his food back!

Tell Maeby if I could bring her doggy back I would!!! I love her! I love you all!

1D! said...

Looks like the kids had fun with the wambat and kangaroo(And Emu of cource)!

Unknown said...

The kids look like they're having a great time. I wish we could visit you. Will, when you get back we gotta work it out so we live closer, really miss the good old days when we lived in the same city, I'll even settle of the same state.

Anonymous said...

wow, that is so cool.

Anonymous said...

hey, miss you guys alot. I keep looking at your blog hoping for some more news. Hope to hear from you soon.