That is so cute! James did the same thing at the Shark Encounter at Sea World--he was more interested in the little blue fish and kept crying out for Dorry. He was so mad because we were on a moving sidewalk and he wanted to go back and see Dorry!
It is so AMAZING that you are really down there in Australia!! Great photos:) I did get the computer from Brent, about 2 weeks ago~finally:) Thanks again! Email me so I can have your email address when it gets set up: klrobinson25@hotmail.com. TTYL
2 comments:
That is so cute! James did the same thing at the Shark Encounter at Sea World--he was more interested in the little blue fish and kept crying out for Dorry. He was so mad because we were on a moving sidewalk and he wanted to go back and see Dorry!
It is so AMAZING that you are really down there in Australia!! Great photos:) I did get the computer from Brent, about 2 weeks ago~finally:) Thanks again! Email me so I can have your email address when it gets set up: klrobinson25@hotmail.com. TTYL
Post a Comment