Monday, April 20, 2009

Sydney Day 3

While Will was at work, I took the kids to Luna Park at the north side of the Sydney Harbour Bridge. The kids had a great time, it rained a little bit so there wasn't a lot of people there and the kids got to ride more rides.


This is what Spencer looked like after Liam took him on his first scary ride. I thought he was going to come out crying, instead he wanted more.

Spencer wasn't too excited about going on the baby rides with Maeby.

This was Melanie's favorite ride. She would get off and run right back in line.

Spencer was a bit surprised at how big the cotton candies were.




Waiting for the ferry to meet up with dad for dinner.

Family photo in front of the Oprah House, it didn't turn out quite like we planned.

This one worked a little better.

Watching fireworks out in the harbour.

Luna Park at night from across the harbour. Every time Maeby saw Luna Park she would say it was her party place.


1 comment:

Jamie said...

SOOOO CUTE! Thanks for posting, Audrey! It's so fun to see what you're doing there. Luna Park looks so fun (I don't thinkI've ever seen you boys with so much hair!) I am glad you're all having this cool experience. We miss you, but we're glad you get to do something so COOL! We talk about you everytime the Wonder Pets or the Little Einsteins go to Australia ;)hugs to all of you from all of us!