| This is the kids first day of school at Yarrawonga Primary School. Notice they have school uniforms... Melanie wasn't too excited about that. We didn't think that Spencer was going to be able to start until next January when the school year begins, but it just so happens that the cut off date is at the end of March. He was so excited that he was going to school with the big kids. |
| One day I gave a dollar coin to Spencer to buy some snacks, when I picked him up from school he said hold on, I have to go get my dollar. He then ran over to the sand box and stared digging. Turns out he buried it at lunch time and forgot about it. But he couldn't find it. Then next day he found a dollar in the sand box. What a nut. He found about $5 that week. Someone told me that on the weekends the old people come with their metal detectors and search the playground. |
1 comment:
Oh my... I bet it's wierd to have the school year begin in Jan. But, I guess since the seasons are opposite it's actually the same. Anyway. It looks like ya'll are having a BLAST!!! I've enjoyed looking at all of your adventures.
:)
Post a Comment