Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Sydney Day 5

Sydney Zoo

 Spencer reading the zoo map.







This fox was resting peacefully, not a care in the world. It just laid there motionless seemingly proud of the fact that people were leaving in disappointment with the animal that was doing nothing...that is until he saw Maeby. His eyes locked onto her, then slowly and deliberately he crept to an attack position. Then all of the sudden, he leaped into a fierce attack, lunging right for Maeby who's face was near the glass. It slammed into the glass, snarling and biting. Maeby was so frightened by the attack that she stumbled back in a panic and fell to the ground in a fit of frantic, frightened tears. I picked her up to comfort her, it was so sad... but I so wish I had caught that on video. It was awesome.

After Maeby fell to the ground, the fox was still watching her in disappointment that she was not his next meal. Spencer was enjoying the whole thing. Someone even asked if I got a video to sent to America's Funny Home Videos.


Liam and Spencer taking videos of each other.


No comments: